Understanding data gotten from the day to day activities of business is importatant. Analytics is needed to give an intuitive explaination of how business (sales and expenses) and other financial activies have impacted your business in one form or the other. Understanding this data gives business owners an edge over the competition.
Here are a few steps to viewing and understanding the BrandDrive analytics feature;
Step 1: Launch your BrandDrive or web application.
Step 2: click on the Analytics feature.
The BrandDrive analytics feature is the first option under the insight and growth section on your BrandDrive dashboard.
- Performance Overview: At first glance, you get to see your business’s performance overview, which gives you insight into your revenue, expenses, total tax, products sold, services sold, shipping, and discounts.
- Business leadership boards: The business leadership boards give you insight into your best-selling products and services, top-selling product categories, top-selling service categories, and top revenue sources in your store. See the screenshot for examples.
- Best-selling product and service: this section gives you a breakdown the products/service selling.
- The top selling and service product categories: give you insight into what product categories are selling the most in your store.
- The Top revenue sources, provides you insight into where the money is coming from which are invoicing, point of sales, payment pages, my shop & website